JET2 @JET2
13 June, 08:35
The world wide economy is on financial collapse right as we are seeing so many companies going bust. Revlon the giant cosmetic company is also filing for bankruptcy. The building industry is also suffering as there are dozen of huge building companies that have gone bust and the name goes on. Petrol prices everywhere are going through the roof and inflation in some countries have hit over 10%. Sri Lanka is a total mess as people are starving and hunting politicians and the fake media does not report it. We are heading to the final stage as this needs to give in and allow this blessing to be release any time. Once this is released it will cause a domino effect which we will soon have our freedom and meet this new world. I’m hearing great news and praying that almighty God that this is done ASAP as the world cannot hold on any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 June, 11:39
In response JET2 to his Publication
RUSSIAN OFFICIAL SOURCES ESTIMATED USA AND EUROPA "BUMPY ROAD" UP TO 18 MONTHS FROM NOW...

WHICH IN COMPARISON WITH 1991-1999 RUSSIAN PERIOD IS BLESSING FROM GOD!!!

I PERSONALY ESTIMATE, THAT IF BIDEN REGIME COLLAPSE 4.7.2022, THEN THERE WILL BE 120 DAY OF WORLD WIDE MILITARY GOVERMENTS TILL GESARA READINES, THAN TRUMP SHOULD BE REINSTALLED BY REGULAR MIDTERMS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JET2 @JET2
POTUS Trump MAY return BEFORE November 2022.
11:24 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 June, 11:59
In response JET2 to his Publication
I, HOPE FOR THE BEST, BUT I ALSO EXPECT THE WORST...EACH DAY HE LOOSING, WHAT USA WILL NEED AFTER YELLOWSTONE EVENT...

WHEN GOD TURNZ TABLES, USA WILL GO FROM FIRST NATION TO POOREST IN JUST FEW HOURS. AND THEN ALL SOLIDARITY WILL BE NEEDED.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST TO STOP WAR BEFORE YELLOWSTONE...

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
15 June, 12:23
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
What are you calling "The Yellowstone Event"? I'm asking because I'm 40 miles from Yellowstone and live on the fault line..or one of them. The flooding happens every year...this year it took out some roads, that, those of us that live here, knew wouldn't last long, due to the construction of those roads. Example, Park County, entrance into Yellowstone washed out a few years ago. They literally put a band aid on it, vs actually doing any proper repairs/replacement.
The ongoing joke in our area is the job security that comes with working for the company hired by the Govt.. you've got a job for life because it's designed to fail every couple of years, so when it does, you're already experienced in fixing the failures over and over again.
No Yuge shake ups today and 30 + - "Earth quakes"/day is our normal.