Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
29 June, 03:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
IT would be nice to know when if ever this shit is going to start going to end or never going to happen so we could move on with our lifes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 June, 07:53
xcept I have been booted off of twitter - not fair

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 June, 03:44
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
maybe ask to have your accounts reactived on twitter and ask for your history. who knows, it might happen!

in fact ~ iโ€™ll do it with you, if you are up for it?

please could I have my twitter account reactived and history of tweets reopened to me as well? much appreciated techno wizzes!

hereโ€™s to asking ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 June, 07:49
What if Bidan says it? Do we need to get out the snowflake guns???

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
14 June, 10:24
Bring it, please God!

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
14 June, 09:57
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™