Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
16 January, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...sure am hoping Kappy is alive. ❤️ He would love to see the end of this movie; hopefully, from wherever he may be, he is. Thank you Kappy. ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 January, 05:53
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
love love Kappy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 January, 03:52
wow! but why is bannon back at WH?

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 January, 03:28
Many of those he spoke of I had gut feelings about.
Laura "the Dude" Loomer and Bannon for sure have been setting off my spidey sensors.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 January, 02:12
Damn! The whole Enchilada! Now it all makes sense.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 January, 02:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
use your eyes 👀

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 January, 01:36
The movie the Fall of the Cabal and Kappy were the two main things that opened my eyes to the sick pedos and real evil in the world. I miss Kappy.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 12:09
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
have faith I believe the good guys are alive

God Wins donated @GR2021
27 January, 01:15
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
anyone has the link of the cabal 1-10? someone had posted the bitchute link but I missed saving. Really appreciate. thank you

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 01:33
Nana has told yall about some of these ppl for long time now.
Everyone jumped on Loomer must have not looked back into her "Lady Gaga" type past!
Take a look back ppl!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 January, 01:19
Watched this last night. He was dropping a lot of names that people seem to "idolize."