Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How did he die specifically? Did his friends and family speak out. Did they do any news interviews? Was someone charged with the crime? You need to ask yourself these questions, we were fooled once by George Floyd. Question everything.
11:24 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
03 February, 12:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Can we have funerals now? Neighbor died in October family still waiting to bury in Indiana

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:28
That's what we asked about 'USAF' female no blood on wall, no blood on floor/ever see GSW neck injury?? not clean splatter everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 11:59
Same goes for Ashli Babbitt.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 February, 11:48
I agree, if they can think JFK is alive that means those who are dead now we must also think they might not be dead.

We need to careful even in faith we can be mislead.
This movement is the first time in history we are fixing things.

I am afraid they might use an EMP to silence everything ( No power at all)
And the sad thing is this, id rather that than continue down this satanic path.
There would be no goverment system to enslave the people.
If we are evolved enough we will be ok.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
03 February, 11:32
👏👊🍺

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
03 February, 11:23
People are going to be so mad when they realize they donated to the Floyd's and George is alive. Multi million dollar scam.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
03 February, 12:31
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
I believe that too! I heard he was at his own funeral watching. Nothing surprises me these days.

Nikki Den @NikkiD
03 February, 10:37
We have the right to question. There have been crisis actors since the "o" presidency and interestingly, some of the truth eventually spills out. If he is deceased, may he rest in peace, if not, may he seek a better path than to deceive for an agenda.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 10:02
To the extent I believe it is possible Floyd died, it became clear that this was not a race incident of which no evidence has ever been produced to the effect it was. I thought it was a hit job because both Floyd and Chauvin worked at a club involved in trafficking women which was conveniently burned down on like the first day of the peaceful insurrection.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 10:00
I never assumed George Floyd was actually dead, especially given the way he was handled from beginning to end at the scene.

This officer they changed the story about. A one point the media admitted that "he was alledgedly hit with a fire extiguisher" but that story shifted and they NEVER mentioned the person who supposedly did this.

Initial reports were that he died after Jan 6 but that he had a stroke or hemorage that had nothing to do with Jan 6.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
03 February, 11:22
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Didnt his family come out and beg the media to stop lying about his death? He died of another health issue IIRC.

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
03 February, 06:38
Exactly lots of false profets aroiund these days

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 February, 11:31
I know what you mean . I was thinking along the same lines! What the hell kind of a world are we living in when you can't even believe or need to question somebody's death? The deep state has done this to us so many times. They need to be gone.

03 February, 12:31
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Where were the 50 funerals for LasVegas shootings and family interview-MSM always hound families How do you feel now that your son is dead? type questions

Q The Lions @qthelions
02 February, 11:31
If those mountain climber wanna be's would have looked to their left they would have seen steps 20ft away.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
02 February, 11:33
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
😳

Damian de la Iglesia @iglesia4
03 February, 12:07
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
You silly, that's where the cameras were. 🙄
They had to show the dramatic "invasion" and taking of the building.
What better "visual" than climbing the wall?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 February, 11:28
DID HE EVEN DIE ??

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 11:30
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
If I say he's alive then people think I'm a nazi or something. Lol. I phrase it purposefully. He's alive.

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 11:28
What's the story ?

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
02 February, 11:26
Exactly! George Floyd is far from being dead! Someone needs to check that coffin....LOL!! What a farce and they all fell for it !!

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
03 February, 11:22
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
There have been vids /pics of George attending his own funeral. Cannot recall which channel as I watch so many to gather uodates. But yeah, they're out there. 😉

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
02 February, 11:25
I think we are watching a movie.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 February, 05:02
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
We KNOW we are watching a movie !!!!!