^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
14 June, 01:34
Let's play a little fun game.
What color is your soul's color?
Like the color you instantly think of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Okay this is not fair, my black dog just gave me a lick. My soul is definitely not black.
04:32 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
14 June, 04:58
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
The color black offers timelessness, sophistication, elegance, and mystery. :) Also a color that shows intellegence, you are a beautiful soul! Never doubt how special you are! 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 04:53
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
You would be surprised though at what the color black means psychologically, it is not a bad thing at all. When we look into black stones like obsidian, they help cleanse negative energy and offer protection. I think your dog is protecting you :) What kind of dog is it? I have a black lab named Tesla, he is so hyper omg!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 June, 07:38
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Portuguese Water Dog.