TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
There is only ONE way to start to accept the truth. FIRST you must understand that everything we've known is a LIE. If you cannot get to that stage... it's gonna take you a while to get to accepting the Truth. the TRUTH needs quite a LOT of room on your brain's SD CARD.
03:55 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
14 June, 05:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
👍👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 June, 05:02
All I know is that I don't know anything.

My brother in law was a beloved Captain with United. He died at age 64(he looked 54) from a very aggressive liver cancer(3 months from diagnosis to death). I so wish I could ask him about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 05:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
So sorry about your beautiful brother.... I know he is safe in the arms of the creator and we shall all meet one day...😢💗🙏 I wish you could have asked him too.... 😢 We still have to learn so much but knowing what and how they are telling us about fuel, planes and tanks, we know there is no fuel in no wings...and the reason a craft so big can lift off that way....... it's air... which also means they are probably very very safe.... and the only reason any one of them comes down is False Flag reasons...always associated with recent political war games.🤬

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 June, 04:17
🤔😳

14 June, 04:21
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication