Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
14 June, 06:31
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Another 12-24 months?? Ridiculous, if this is the case they are prolonging the suffering. I am not one of the few all knowing but it seems, at this point, the law of dimishing returns has more than passed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
14 June, 07:53
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
it blows, I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
14 June, 01:37
Most people don't realize the whole old system has to be destroyed, that includes most of the current industry, the food supply, the energy supply and everything I didn't mention... Why? Because it is all deep state and it is all unsustainable...

The old system is just to enrich the "elite" and not to preserve the planet, nor our way of life, nor to make us happy, it never was to make us happy, it enslaved us...

It all has to come to a screeching hold and that will be painful — which will wake most people up — but necessary...

Isn't the above obvious when you look what is happening in the world..?

14 June, 02:17
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Yes and no.

I think you’re right for the most part except for the whole thing having to come crashing down.

It would be cost and more importantly, time prohibitive to start from scratch in just one industry, never mind several.

More likely the corporations/economies of the world will be overhauled, renovated behind the scenes, to maintain the continuity of modern civilization, with the surface expression being what we’re seeing now.

The modern world is absolutely a false construct, as you well describe, but there’s too much lost in pulling the carpet out completely.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 June, 12:48
are you kidding? 12-24 months? Our country won't last that long and people will for sure start walking away. How many times have we heard buckle up? Nobody can last this long with all the crazy things going on and money will run out for a lot of families who can't wait for 12-24 months. This is my opinion and thanks for yours.

14 June, 01:07
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Understandable frustrations and questions.

Let's hope sooner.