MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
if your wife, husband, friend, employer, etc. do not continue to love you unless you temper your truth, comply with mass psychosis, and play the game to enable self-preservation, then their love is conditional. conditional love is not love. it is literally judgmental ego posing as love. it is worthless. it is less than neutrality.
09:00 AM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
14 June, 09:15
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
A lotta truth in that. I am hoping that after WE get passed this small stumbling block in our journey, I hope that humanity starts placing a very high value on Real. Not painted up clowns that still look like men, not mates who will give you the crumbs off their table if you do as they want. I would love to see ppl taking a big interest in pursuing careers that make them beam with pride. Bring back the love for their talents. Just bring back LOVE period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 June, 09:24
In response Just Diana to her Publication
We beed to change our attitude towards money. It is means to an end and not the end in and of itself. Instead of working to live we have been Living just to work . It has affected the moral fabric of our society. Look athe numbers of people who will do “anything”, literally😳, for money and fame, like they have no instrinsic value.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
14 June, 09:11
this is why i love au so much.
no judgement.
no one trying to temper the truth.
we all have a message to share.
God guides us always to the next right step.
if we stumble, no one here criticizes, as we know
God ALONE is in control.

message for today.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 June, 09:09
It is coercion, not love.