P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
13 June, 11:50
Is the crash finally here? 👀💥

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 June, 11:57
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
14 June, 12:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Might be time for us not-so-rich to invest in some silver. Think?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Everyday is a good day for silver... even if you go to a local shop and buy 1 or 2 ounces.
Every bit helps hedge against the fiat/fake dollar when it crashes (which might be soon).
06:48 AM - Jun 14, 2022
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
14 June, 11:46
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Hubby & I live in my g-parents old house (circa '58) and it just so happens that I ran across an ounce bar of silver (molded/set to the American flag) the other day. It safely resides with the various other treasures I've found here in the past decade or so. One of these heirlooms being a huge, gawdy ruby/diamond/gold nugget ring either my g-pa or my mom (can't quite remember) had custom made for my g-ma back in the 70s. How it got to where I found it (backyard, side of house) I have no idea. My g-pa's old stuff (nuts, bolts, hand tools, etc) is often found back there, too. I have a wire trellis they hang on. Said tellis was installed by my g-ma for a vine she planted back in 80s. Vine still lives, and her name is Bertha, after my g-ma. ☺️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 11:48
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
My first purchase in 1984.... It was $8.50 and got this two ounce coin for about $18