Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
15 June, 02:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Jee @Bjean
15 June, 09:44
too much to cover in a year. have to be a multiple parter. middle School - 2019, freshmen -2020, sophomores - 2021, juniors - 2022, seniors - the clean up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 03:44
So sad but true.
Am willing it to be a relief to them to know it was the (too many) few involved and that humanity did wake up in time✨
... and the lessons learnt be remembered forever!
💖

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
14 June, 10:19
🍿 ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS 🍿

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 June, 10:08
Think of how many WE really failed😲

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 June, 08:27
😂 I am teacher and pain is part of the process of learning. Sometimes we struggle. Will anyone be able to untangle what happened first and how we all came together to help each other. I can't even remember and I think it started with Rush Limbaugh. Earlier though, I think it was intuition.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 June, 08:25
💔💔💔💔💔No one int their right frame of mind wants to see this, but, it's true!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts