Tyler 316 @TWM316
What I've always found to be interesting is the amount of Christians who look to the Bible as absolute truth, yet believe in the heliocentric model. It's all truth, except the firmament?
07:36 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 September, 08:54
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
TESLA SAID ALL PLANETS, AND STARS ARE ATTACHED TO EARTH. TRUM SAID WHEN ANNOUNCING SPACE FORCE SAID THERE IS NO SPACE. DOES THIS MEAN NO OTHER PEOPLES OUT THERE? HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO ON THE GRANDEST SCALE OF ALL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 October, 01:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
terrestrial = earth
extra terrestrial = extra earth

I also beleive portals/wormholes exist.

Although Q’s response when replying to the question ‘Are we alone’ replided ‘No, consider the vastness of space’.

Anyway, always plenty to learn still on our journey me thinks…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 08:47
its all in all the truth that they the Free Mason wanted to hide from use thanks for the tikTok Tyler

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 September, 08:44
I’m FE. I agree it is much larger than we were told. Just have to wait and see how much larger. For me this is exciting.