Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 June, 05:34
Ok
We need a separate movie running here.

The current movie is for the sheep who don’t give a fook.

We give a fook
No riddles wrapped in a mystery
First port of call is the nature of our world.

There are no truths that can destroy humanity only lies.

I want some truth.
any links handy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
13 June, 06:25
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Yes, years of sitting on our hands being looked at as crazy, mocked, and beaten down to the point of despair all so the willfully blind who live their lives in contented ignorance can be nursed oh so tenderly like newborns into reality to preserve their sanity while we lose ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
To be honest this is what I do not understand about the plan. I have no doubt that they will suffer when the truth is so blatant that it slaps the ignorant in the face. At this point I do not think a "civil war" would break out, people may not openly admit it but they know we are on a path to annihilation and would welcome intervention. LFG!!!
07:21 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RockTopConspiracyTheorist in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Soldier in Tennessee, click on at the bottom under it