Mama Tee @MamaT
It has begun - East coast out of fuel!
02:56 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
13 June, 07:27
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
WOW. That was good. I wish he had said what state that was in. Maybe he did. I was trying to weed out all the FCKN words and may have missed the state. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 June, 07:51
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
Yeah.... sorry about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
13 June, 03:51
MAD MAX INBOUND. COUNTRY OF CHAOS FOLKS LOCK AND LOAD BE READY TO DEFEND YOUR FAMILIES PEOPLE ARE GONNA GO TRIBAL TRYING TO TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 June, 03:56
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I got a BIG GOD. ❤

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 June, 03:14
ALL govts and leaders are hiding underground with plenty of food and comfort, you had better believe its gonna get worse.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 June, 03:21
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
"Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”"