Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 June, 09:15
INDICTMENT IS NOT “ARREST.”

The DS fake news propaganda machine has “hinted” (ie. announced) the Trump could (ie. will) be indicted (NOT arrested). But maybe I’m wrong - ie. if you get indicted you must be arrested.

The indictment will likely take place. But indictment of Trump would be a fatal error on the part of the Deep State. What better way for the White Hats to disclose EVERYTHING (we ARE watching a “movie”).

God knows that Donald Trump & the White Hats have been saying “We have it all” but never proving it (to those who doubt) for far too long. So long that its even starting to sound like BS to some of us who are awake. Time to make good on those words.

How do you get all the world’s eyes & attention on the man (Trump) who said “We have it all”? YOU INDICT HIM AND HAVE A VERY PUBLIC TRIAL.

“How do you do you introduce evidence LEGALLY?” - Q

To the DS I say this: Make your fatal error. Have your minions indict Donald Trump, & let it all - finally - be d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KolligirlNV5 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 June, 09:37
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
EVERY DAY.

But then I remind myself of the following:

1. I have not been rounded up and put into an concentration camp or executed (at least not yet 😉);

2. I am still (relatively) free, and I am still speaking truth everyehere and every chance I get and have not been arrested or killed for doing so;

3. Refer to items 1 & 2 above.

Had Hitlery Clinton been able to steal the 2016 election, NONE of the above would be true (for any of us fighting for truth abd freedom).

Having faith does not mean having doubts. It means believing and carrying on in spite of those doubts.

God loves us unconditionally. GOD ALWAYS WINS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
13 June, 09:49
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank You friend...GOD is the ONLY WAY.🙏