Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
Legit question: with things happening with silver & some banks are poised to collapse. & I cant afford silver or gold; what options are there? Like should I just take my money out and what am i to do if my work doesnt give paper checks out? Should i put my money in a community bank or will community bank crumbe too! please help.
10:33 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nett80 in this post can reply
clay albright @claymandoo
02 February, 10:54
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
Withdrawal some cash for food and supplies "in case" we may need to get buy without internet for a while. But don't fear any of this. And don't worry about your financials. The entire reason this is all happening is to bring freedom back to the United States and ultimately the entire globe. There is a plan to return the Trillions of stolen dollars BACK to the people. WhiteHats have had decades to prepare for this. I have no doubt it will be spectacular. Abundance is coming to everyone! 🇺🇸👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
02 February, 10:55
In response clay albright to his Publication
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396