Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 June, 11:34
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Funny you mentioned it…I saw a glimpse of “total number of votes” shenanigans with recent primary, so its a possibility.
I hope and pray its fixed before hand…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
12 June, 10:30
Lastest poll I saw had 22% ‘Young Adults’ and 24% Hispanic “approval” of demented Joe. 🤣🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
12 June, 10:28
Yep, if you thought the cheating in 2020 was blatant. Wait for the 2022 mid-term show. It will be a spectacle like no other.

They know their days are numbered, their plan for the "useless eaters" not resonating but with only a small minority of people.

They will go full out to remain in those seats, to me, this is the death rattle of them.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 10:10
You gotta show em.
Embrace the suck. We will get past this.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 June, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The military doesn't trump God's plan. They are His soldiers.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 June, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We desever to know whats going on . This is all to wake up the sleepers so when did the sleepers become more important than any one else . People have died in hospitals by the hands of evil why was it not stopped was that to wake up the sleepers ? People have died or sick from the vaccine was that to wake up the sleepers ? I’m not buying this is to wake up the sleepers and its really getting hard to be possitive when no one is being held responible for any thing and it’s still going on . What the hell are we waiting for ?