Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 10:04
Oldie but goodie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
02 February, 10:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Do you have an idea as to what's going on at the Capitol Building? Lots of police.
https://www.senate.gov/gen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
02 February, 10:26
In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication
Live on CNN. Memorial Service for fallen Officer.

Only people mentioned by Wafflehammer in this post can reply
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
02 February, 10:44
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
It looks like he was cremated already weird, stuff

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
02 February, 10:42
yea right

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
02 February, 10:33
i am not buying that one- no way you have a memorial at 10:30 pm.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
02 February, 10:33
I was flipping channels and came across it. At first thought it was taped since OAN, Fox and DickMax weren't carrying it. But live it was..... weird.

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
02 February, 10:30
I'm still thinking this as well. Odd time to have a memorial.