Truth Teller @AwaQenedT
couple of things to get off my chest- 1) i do not take whatever Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes or that Jaun guys says as factual. They dont know more than you. They have sources, no closer to the plan than you do. 2) Dave from X22 is good- gives you his opinion and his voice is alway calm. yes he has phrases like patriots in control, i do believe this is the plan as well as many more but its always his opinion. 3) Santa surfings energy is awesome and she is always positive but please dont fall for everything she puts out. she doesnt dig on some of her retweets. enjoy the show patriots!!!!
10:25 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by AwaQenedT in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 February, 09:46
In response Truth Teller to his Publication
do you kniw thus for sure? you claim they haves sources no vliser than we do? sounds lihr promotion if Dave who i like but i like to make mh iwn decision with my own critical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 February, 08:08
Nobody knows everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 February, 08:04
X22 is my go to guy to summarize the day up and maybe tell me something i haven't seen or heard yet.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
09 February, 08:03
you may want to look into ToreSays for more in depth coverage

Truth Teller @AwaQenedT
02 February, 10:30
dont get me wrong i do love me some surfing but im always cautious.