Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
12 June, 09:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
intereesting they showed a graphic of Khephra the egyptian dung beetle deity...he was said to move the sun across the sky...isnt the sun an electro magnetic force....the actual beetles used geo positioning based upon the sun to guide it as it moved backwards....also the pyramids were said to have been built from the top DOWN...using levitation....this kinda reminds me of the coral castle building usine levitation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 June, 11:26
Very Interesting Johnny - i thought levitation was from a vibration ... why crush up the beetles wings? That confused me. Found this:
https://www.abovetopsecret...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
12 June, 03:33
Bees also don't fly, they levitate

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 June, 09:18
You find the best tik tok thingy’s mate!! Appreciate you!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 June, 09:01
Just yesterday I saw one of these (or something similar). Huge!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 08:44
vibes indeed