Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Some believe, based on their research, that the tribulation happened within the disciples' lifetime. One of the signs was the temple in Jerusalem destroyed; that occurred in 70 AD. After the tribulation, the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ was to come. Could that have been the age of the fabulous architecture with similar design found all over the world? It is said at that time there was a custom of placing an "I"or a "J" before the date on coins & buildings (for Iesus or Jesus), (see examples below). Following the millennial reign Satan was to be loosed upon the Earth for a "little season" to try those therein; some believe that is the time we're in now, and that roughly 1000 years were added to our timeline to keep that knowledge from us. If that is so and we are at the end of the "little season," then we are watching the wheat and tares being separated, and will soon see "the dead in Christ" rise. Regardless, [they] have lied about everything, including our history.
10:26 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
25 May, 06:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I'll try to stay as open minded as possible, but I believe we are far from Christ's millennial reign. Imop the "age of grace" or the "church age" is just getting started and my outlook after this "awakening" and after learning from the "Q project" is brighter than it ever was before. I believe that a lot of what has been hidden from us is in the process of being revealed. 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 09:36 (E)
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
When I found out about Tartaria and started researching all the incredible architecture, I thought there is no way men with horse n buggy n hand tools constructed such magnificence. then I learned about mud flood, and how the bottom parts of most of the buildings were buried under yards of silt. Then the old photos of elaborate cities, but no people; then the orphan trains. Obviously some type of massive world cataclysm occurred.

Photos & videos from early 1900's show civilized people living in immaculate conditions -- a far cry from where we find ourselves today. What I find most shocking is how rapidly the insanity developed over the last 50+ years -- civilization went downhill fast, and was no longer civilized. Something happened, and I truly believe the devil is in the details. 😶
And if we are at the end of the "little season", then soon we will be reunited with deceased loved ones, and there will finally be peace on Earth 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
21 May, 05:47 (E)
Which Teleg. acct did u get some of this?
AU doesn't post telegram accts for plz just give the @ address, Thanks!
This host on utube had a vid about a hotel that didn't include bathrooms in the hotel rooms or in hotel period. Vid was removed, but that goes w/ the building depicting some of the Saints who were in their 'glorified bodies'.
We're dummies to the Truth of this babylon run world
Thanks for the share 🎉

21 May, 09:30
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I haven't had Telegram for over a year, but when I did have it I followed several of the Tartaria accounts. Don't remember where I got the photos; prolly have 2k screenshots & videos saved -- too much to keep up with 😄.

Love the dives into the era tho. The architecture is so stunning it almost makes me want to cry (happy tears 🥲). Hidden history. Add to it giant trees cut down (hmm, like in Avatar 🤔), melted buildings, mudflood, giants, titans (as researched on Mudfossil University 👀), a much larger earth with unknown lands.....quite a mix of truth stranger than fiction 🤓

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 June, 11:50
I've been studying on this a while & you've come to some of the same conclusions that I have regarding the timeline, the tribulation, & the short season

11 June, 10:50
Organs for healing (energy, frequency, vibration)

Free Bird @DCast
21 May, 06:14 (E)

11 June, 10:40