Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I think we are on the right track about silver. I invested in physical silver and a silver stock. I just got this email from Robinhood, telling me that iShares Silver Trust wants to let me know about "potential risks" associated with my investment. I have invested twice before with iShares Silver Trust and they never felt compelled to warn me...but now they do. 😂

If we have learned anything about Robinhood from GameStop and other stocks they limit "in our best interest," it is that the ones they warn us about are the ones that will skyrocket. They don't want us to make money.
10:21 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
04 February, 06:04
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 February, 11:32
Definitely on the right track!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 12:18
In response Kel Que to her Publication
hehehehe!!! Love this!!!!! ❤️

Jerry Snyder @AutisticPatriot
03 February, 01:57
If you do not hold silver/gold in your hands, you do not own it.

03 February, 10:26
In response Jerry Snyder to his Publication
I bought the physical silver from here: https://www.apmex.com.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
02 February, 11:12
#All inventions by Tesla will require silver, it will skyrocket!

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
02 February, 10:33
I've got Physical Silver, as well as First Majestic Silver Mining Stock. I've heard some big investors behind the scenes have been making moves on AG in the past few months.

They've been suppressing Gold/Silver for so long with Naked Short Selling, that the 100 Trillion + outstanding notes are going to bust the dam open any day now.