Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
10 June, 12:12
Remember Melania's makeup had been tampered with as well .... It was all in Pelosi's hand shake .. by her thumb .. LOOK as she turns her hand preventing Trump from seeing that area of her hand ..... Pelosi is going down for TREASON ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not sure about that however many look past that Pence didn't get a shake either.
12:50 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 June, 04:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Pence diddled the kiddies

he gross

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 June, 12:52
Nor did Justice Roberts.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 June, 11:20
Japanese news. Speaking of pence, hillary, and obama, they are flies! Flies also participated in the debate.It is interesting!😄
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
テレビ討論会中、突然ペンス副大統領の頭にハエが。実は4年前の討論会でも・・・。(2020年10月8日) - YouTube

7日、アメリカで開かれた副大統領候補者の討論会。民主党のハリス上院議員と舌戦を繰り広げる、共和党・ペンス副大統領の頭上に突然・・・。ハエは、合計2分あまり頭髪にとまっていました。これを受け、政治学者ラリー・サバト氏はツイッターに、「3人の討論者がステージにいる。ハリスとペンス、頭にとまっている政治的なハエだ」と投...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 08:13
Rush💖 what an amazing Patriot he was🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
10 June, 08:06
Why would he shake hands
U hate he had to be there. Maybe he wasnt

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
10 June, 07:23
see how fake these people are x clapping whole room full of aapplay.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 June, 06:16
VK and everyone else, have you ever watched "The Gunners Wife" on youtube? She is a professional lip reader and has some pretty interesting videos. I believe it was this video she done also. Those two have a lot to say behind Trumps back...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 08:14
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I have not, but thats interesting!

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
10 June, 05:09
I got this from Truth Social .... As always time will tell .... Nothing is being said about Melania's makeup being tampered with .. or that a missile was aimed at his plane ... What will we learn in the future ... GOD HAS BEEN WITH TRUMP FROM THE VERY BEGINNING and GOD WILL BE WITH HIM until he is called home ... We are greatly blessed.......

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 June, 04:06
Was this when Pence and Pelosi were caught in a scandalous exchange when they thought cameras were not yet rolling?

10 June, 04:12
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
https://youtu.be/4xY6AIrGu... Gunner’s wife did these. That part started at about 5 min.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

10 June, 04:06
Was this when Pence and Pelosi were caught in a scandalous exchange when they thought cameras were not yet rolling?

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
10 June, 03:52

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
10 June, 07:27
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
hahahahhaha Lord of the flies ⚡️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 03:52
Pence was a traitor.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 June, 02:10
Watch the nod at 1:45
https://youtu.be/cXRTnD7JE...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 June, 02:42
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
🤔 Kinda looked like a "so there!" nod to MP

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 June, 03:44
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
oh my..looked right at camera and a nod...hhmmm..wonder what that meant?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 June, 02:06
POTUS was hiding truth in plain sight — Keep your friends close and your enemies closer… until.

#Fooked

Caps = 30 > 3 > 123.
TS = 12:50 > 35.

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
10 June, 01:53
I pray daily Q comes back online & give us some drops … just one every now and again so we help in this fight
i miss that energy , that participation ❤️🫶🏻❣️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 June, 01:59
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
the Q drops days, oh how we miss you lil buddy Q!!

I pray daily Q comes back online & give us some drops … just one every now and again so we help in this fight

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
10 June, 01:31
Pence’s Wife Got The Letter At Bush Sr’s Funeral

Judy Anonette @biju
10 June, 01:23
🇺🇸THAT RIGHT THERE IS MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He always does the right thing!!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 June, 01:19
Body guard also did not allow him to shake hands with Robarts 1:51:10 https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump delivers the State of the Union address - watch live - YouTube

US President Donald Trump delivers the State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 June, 07:47
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
I just watched it and he did shake his hand before the 25 minute mark.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 08:06
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Just upped it for me, from not just secret org, but triple strander that pos. Was told the tenures were so long to keep good ones out, I mean what good are ya, if seven are fookin corrupt, see.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 June, 01:19
Chris Miller thanked Pence. This is another one of those….”We will just have to wait and see who is a true WH and who infiltrated and took the slings and arrows for the country and the world”

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 June, 01:16
LQQKS LIKE INDICTMENTS TO ME!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 June, 01:16
did someone see she had like a poison shard on her hand? not sure of if it was the SOTU speech.

Sometimes the future can find the past. POTUS knew not to shake her hand. i wonder how.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 June, 01:17
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
lmfao nvm
found it 😂

NEO ONE @Neo
10 June, 01:13
Safety first.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 June, 01:10

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 June, 01:13
Apr 23, 2018 4:25:09 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 No. 1159716
Apr 23, 2018 4:12:36 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 No. 1159482
>>1159198
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross …
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q
When was UBL killed in Pakistan?
May 2 2011
Where was UBL located?
Close proximity to?
Think logically.
When did AWANs mission op go green?
Follow the timeline.
What happened during this time w/ Huma / VJ / AWAN / +3?
https:// www.congress.gov/bill/112t...
Follow the timeline.
https:// www.congress.gov/bill/112t...
SEC of STATE.
https:// www.govtrack.us/congress/b...
Who is protected?
https:// www.theguardian.com/global...
Aid cut off in 2010?
Coincidence?
What happened in 20

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
10 June, 01:07
(commentator)OUCH! THAT's GOTTA HURT !!
😆🤣🤣👉Q