Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
R.E.D. Friday- Remember Everyone Deployed.
Paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division and service members from other units and branches were recognized during the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, N.C. May 29, 2022.

Photo Credits: Army Pfc. Rognie OrtizVega
07:51 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
10 June, 10:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes, remembering my nephew who's national guard unit from Nebraska has been deployed at the southern border for over 6 months to deal with the illegal immigrants. He says everyday there is like a 'Monday' - crazy busy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 June, 09:27
❤️And ESPECIALLY all those who suffer from PTSD!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 June, 09:32
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Yes, myself included!

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 07:53
Wearing a red t-shirt at work today, as I do every Friday.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 June, 07:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Very good! I hope you have a kick~butt day today, Mike!