True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I just got a job as a contractor using my COMMON LAW COURT ID documents I thought they would never accept it but they did so it works.

I sent them all my documents including my state birth certificate and my common law birth certificate and my common law photo ID I told them the the common law documents are proof of my living status and right to work in the UK

Long live COMMON LAW and fuck law of the sea
04:53 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 02:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
That is awesome, Nana needs to work on doing that as well but have not had the time to read thr the what fors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 02:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is not hard, you go to common law website, make a free account and register birth, and claim your legal fiction. takes lest than 5 mins to do both then you are officially registered as a living person. The when ready get the ID card they even do a passport now that is registered with the postal union which you can use which give you the right to free travel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 02:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
registration is free for birth etc

mikey haskell @PapaMikey
10 June, 11:30
I applied months ago but have yet to hear anything

10 June, 11:58
In response mikey haskell to his Publication
You do not apply you register your birth and legal fiction both free to do and you have an option of buying an ID card if you are refering to the ID card and you purchased one then message them they do not take that long to get it out to you you registrations tho are instant they should show in the dashboard of you common law account

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 June, 11:21
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

10 June, 11:59
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I kind of feel like i am the first in the world to do this but it works and never again will i hold government ID

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 June, 06:57
Brilliant! 👍 Must get round to sorting mine out.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 June, 06:57
Brilliant! 👍 Must get round to sorting mine out.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 June, 05:26
I just got my Live Birth Record under the Common Law Registrar the other day. I too am hoping to find a job with this here in Australia. You give me hope thankyou.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 June, 05:02
congratulations!

10 June, 05:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
It shows the the common law system works

2ne FruAa @FruAa
10 June, 04:56
suuuuuuper 🔥❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️🔥❤️🛎🔥❤️❤️❤️🗣❤️👍😊