_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 June, 01:25
The ringing never stops,
It just seems to be getting louder lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 11:38
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Same & Now for the last month or so my ears have been poppin’ ... Do yours? We going up 🔝 ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 June, 11:42
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
ears ringing, popping,
and a whole bunch of other things i dare not share.

I mean its ok if some people think i am a little kooky,
but even i question wtf is going on at times kek.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Well, We are all pretty open here... At least I totally am... What do you dare not share? I mean if You are comfortable to share with me... There is lots of stuff that happens to me as well. I don’t think you are kooky... Such a silly fun word :) I think We are all going through this together & sharing our experiences in a open & loving enviroment 🙏🌟💖♾💙🌟🙏 I am always around it Ya wanna chat :) 🙏God Bless You & Much Love🙏 :)
11:49 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅, click on at the bottom under it