NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
09 June, 05:00
Deagel.com provided the 2025 forecast for population of each country. I obtained their forecast data before it was taken down in April of this year. However, the data had been safely archived and was still available for analysis. I calculated the % population reductions for each country based on the difference between the current population and the 2025 forecast, and rank sorted each country in order of largest population reduction. My hypothesis was that the cull would have an epicentre, centred in the countries/ powers who were running the pandemic – namely the G7. I also hypothesised that those countries making the vaccines would right at the heart of the slaughter.

https://axelkra.us/wp-cont...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
Thats a good one: the mass murderers are always living at the centre of their crime area.
05:08 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fleur Vert, click on at the bottom under it