Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 June, 10:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This guys tiktok is a great one to follow💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 07:40
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 June, 06:45
Brilliant 💪

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 June, 06:27
Bullseye. 🎯

I’m thinking that amongst other things, it’s a matter of perspective, ability to see outside the box, and willingness to seek truth… wherever that leads.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
09 June, 05:48
Yup! My BIL LSU professor of microbiology and his nurse practioner wife took the jabs and said I was ridiculous for trusting HCQ and horse paste. Now his wife is suddenly dying of cancer.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 June, 04:50
True dat!✨

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
09 June, 04:48
True

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 June, 04:40
No classroom taught me as much as I have learned living my past 10 years😉

arba happihr @arba
09 June, 04:39
Thank you! You should run for office , you make more sense than Nancy or Joe.

arba happihr @arba
09 June, 04:39
Thank you! You should run for office , you make more sense than Nancy or Joe.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 June, 04:37
💡

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 June, 04:36
NEVER trust the owl!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 June, 05:34
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
looks like an owl and a butterfly... both signs to watch out.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 June, 04:35
We called that having street smarts. And he is 💯 correct.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 June, 03:54

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 03:50

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
09 June, 03:50
amen! say it louder for the ones in the back

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 June, 03:38
The last two years have exposed what 'academic intelligence' looks like. Cringe worthy!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 June, 03:31
truth served up with an owl tatoo, noticing his eyes, agree not everyone should do college, artisans are so important in our world, and you do not learn those skills in academia💙

truth served up with an owl tatoo, noticing his eyes, agree not everyone should do college, artisans are so important in our world, and you do not learn those skills in academia💙

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
09 June, 03:29
Well said. Can you please come explain it to the @#%@$ around me please.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 June, 03:21
And there are things that both can contribute to the other. But being one doesn't exclude the other.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 June, 03:18
Big difference in educated and smart/intelligent. I know a lot of highly educated people, but they are very limited in their knowledge, focused only on a certain field and blind for other.

arba happihr @arba
09 June, 04:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Absolutely! Not everyone learns the same way.
We don't see or hear the same way either!
(I had children)
I once hung out with Drs. and Atty's
back when I was fighting for medical privacy.
I found that dr.s and attys surely didn't know how to have any real fun! Clean fun.
Everything was scholarly. I bet today they are aware of fun. I bet ever one of them remembers me. haha
We learn from everyone
Monkey see monkey doo effect!
WHEN we want to!
A red pill moment when I learned my Hawaii Government didn't work for the people. And that the Medical Insurance company was dangerous! Flying helicopters over my house, and pausing my TV.
Then go to my friends and do the same.
They will not be missed.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 June, 03:17
Many of us have the gift of enhanced intuition and a strong desire for truth. We can detect insincerity a mile away and a fraud in seconds. Knowing HOW to think is important. Many educated people have been taught WHAT to think, so discernment is lacking even if you show them facts and proof. They truly cannot get their head around what is being said. 😇

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 June, 04:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
And that makes them uncomfortable so they shut down.