Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
09 June, 12:29
🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
I don't think that's Elvis.....the mouth is all wrong! Difficult to really assess from the angle of the pictures.....best if they were both facing camera straight on......IMHO
01:12 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 June, 05:18
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
He is supposed be Pastor Bob now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
09 June, 02:11
* * 🥊* *

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 June, 03:01
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
They had to either Sell their Soul to Satan, or perhaps they were given the option to Hide with White Hats!

I believe 100% without a shadow of a doubt, that many of these God Fearing Bible Believing Souls, picked the Q Team!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️AMEN!! 🙏

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
09 June, 04:20
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
thats pretty convincing

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 June, 01:19
Check out Pastor Bob Joyce videos of him singing.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 June, 01:27
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I have heard him sing and he does sound a lot like Elvis, but still not convinced. Not saying for certain he is or isn't, just have to wait and see, I guess! Speculation about soooo many we think are gone, but may not be.....the song "Anticipation" has been rattling around in my brain lately!