Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well first time Nana has run across this pic!
JFK original Q
10:02 AM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
09 June, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I really wish this would all stop. It's embarrassing to see everyone trying to convince themselves JFK survived that day. This is just as ridiculous as Bob Joyce being Elvis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 June, 01:02
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I agree with you but JFK is an exception, the only one I fully support. Not that picture though. JFK JR is possible we will see. The B. Joyce Elvis thing is so far removed from any reality. Decades apart in age. Elvis had destroyed his mind and body at the time of his death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 July, 01:11
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
actually he died at 103. Do your research and you will not be embarrassed.

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
09 June, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WHO IS THE GUY IN THE HAT?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 11:43
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
Idk but my guess would be a younger version of this man.