P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
πŸ”΄ β€œI'm the CEO of a large insurance group, and we underwrite morbidity risk. Based on what we are seeing, the rates right now, excess mortality is at 84%, and excess every kind of disease at 1100%. We are expecting upwards of 5000% for this year.”

πŸ”΄ There’s a name for this: genocide.

--- an Anon --
05:07 PM - Jun 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
09 June, 10:58
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
This really scares me! My brother is in the Airforce and got the jab. Also, my mother, grandmother, father, stepfather and numerous other family members got it. I pray for them frequently. All of this, is just beyond evil!! 😭😭😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 June, 10:26
What is so incredibly sad is that so many medical people pushed this injection and so many were forced into getting it. 😒 So many young people too despite the clear statistics of no need fot it. Fear mongering caused the compliance of many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 June, 09:36
Needed a corporate entity whose profit is impacted to speak the facts of the genocide we are all experiencing.