Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 June, 08:31
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Actually = they infiltrated churches................. read Bonhoeffer.. It's an historical account ... of a Christian who refused to back down... but he had to become a spy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thee American Nationality @TheeAmericanNationality
08 June, 08:21
if you're like me then you are always looking for people that know more than you, because you're not going to learn anything from people that know even less than you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
08 June, 02:53
My Grandma (born in Georgia btw) was a very resulute businesswoman who always said what she thought. The village spy sometimes threatened her, but she knew him from childhood and he had too much respect to report her. After the war, he came to her and begged her not to report him, which she did not do. That's how I was told.