Jody Donohue @Jody
This lefty is insane! Targeting freedom fighters here in Ontario! I am posting everywhere, so she loses her job and can’t walk down the bloody street! 😲🤬🥴

https://youtu.be/q66hTP1Ij...
10:05 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
08 June, 10:48
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Being investigated.

Karen Lang Westfall Nope…she’s being investigated. https://celebseek.com/tamm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 June, 10:22
wow! what a totally disgusting beeeee-ach! 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 June, 10:28
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Right TS! I had to watch it a few times, to get the look off my face. She is so evil.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 June, 10:18
This is how I picture my HR person who decides every two months whether my jab exemption will be renewed.

And what's up with the eyes, that's either a bad filter or... I wont go there.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 June, 10:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I’m sorry you have to walk on egg shells like that. 😔 Way to go for fighting for your rights! Yeah, it’s got to be a filter. If not I am right with you on that last thought. Satan is strong in this one!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 June, 10:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I will lizard? lol