Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 June, 03:43
My job is an online etsy shop that sells nature related stuff. 100% disposable income. I've seen my sales plummet this year, down to just about 25% of what it used to be.
Hubby still doesnt want me to work outside of the home because of many irons we have in the fire here. Now Im wanting to add to it with some chickens.
i know Im not the only one feeling that sense of urgency.
I have been sitting on some valuable vintage silver and turquoise native american jewelry and so Im wanting to sell it to fund building the infrastructure for some hens. Took it to a jeweler in town and they tried to rip me off only offering less than 1/4th of the value. I walked. Feel like im stuck...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
07 June, 03:50
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
What is the link to your etsy business? lets get it out there and help you grow it. And are you by chance located in Washington State? Ill buy eggs from you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Its called rocksandvines.
that link is
https://www.etsy.com/shop/...
It is literally nature items mainly for crafting except for some bamboo that is for massage. I get it, many people cant keep buying frivilous items when they should be stocking up on food or other needs. I think about that when im packing an order for crafting materials... like wow that money could have bought 3 cans of tuna lol.
I live in Texas but there are several peoe in Washington state that sell fresh eggs. A farmers market would be the best place for you to check out locals.
https://farmersmarketcoali...
04:42 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
07 June, 05:03
I was just trying to help a fellow anon but yes I know about farmers markets here, love fresh eggs. Yes we all should be stocking up just trying to help...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 June, 06:08
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Thank you so much too i wish i was close enough.to share eggs with you

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 June, 04:46
lol sorry i have my vpn active on my phone.. the feds think im in denmark 🤣

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 June, 04:45
My buisness was growing so fast that I couldnt keep up until 2020 when biden became the imposter in chief.