Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Italian inventor believes crop circles are models for generating free energy.

"With modifications, including the addition of a spring, he says he has created perfect models that continue to build momentum even after the engine is turned off. All thanks to centrifugal force…

“After some years studying and researching, always with these images in my mind, finally I think I’ve found the key to understand the [main] part of these crop circles. The main key to understand it is fundamentally one: The centrifugal force. Just like that!”"

This is Far Out!!! Magnetic energy is the future. More in the link-

https://stillnessinthestor...
03:29 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 June, 04:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It almost looks like an elaborate phone dial. Maybe it is so E.T. can phone home! 🙂

Actually, that is a pretty amazing idea!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 04:22
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Interesting, stargate codes/dial hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 June, 03:42
Janet, the lady that does Fall of the Cabal use to be a crop circle researcher. she witnessed them being made. Balls of light.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 June, 03:34
Crop Circles. How they make it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 03:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I love that video!!! This is my favorite one- I think it is a code map for the shift into multidimensional consciousness at one level and an actual star travel navigation map at another level and has many more purposes in between.