Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.
When you are ready, nothing will stop you.
09:37 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 01:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She´s getting younger and younger ; amazing ! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 June, 11:07
good for her!!! wonderful to see inspiration ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
good for her!!! wonderful to see inspiration ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 10:47
Gotta commit and just go for it.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
07 June, 10:31
i dont know her story, but she is No longer a victim 🙏🏼❤️ of anyone, including herself or in her own mind God bless her.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 June, 10:22
Incredible 😍❤️🔥

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 June, 09:38

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 June, 03:11
Thanks VK -This video inspires us to be the best we can......clean food, clean water, healthy body..........vibes UP.

Judy Link @Jlink333
07 June, 01:48
This young woman is an inspiration! God Bless her!😊❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 June, 01:31

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 01:29

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
07 June, 01:26
Good morning everyone

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
07 June, 12:46

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 12:13
good morning VK☀️ and this lovely family

Only followers of this user (QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
07 June, 12:01
When life hands you a bowl of lemons*you make lemonade*I am not fond of lemonade

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 June, 11:59
😀Good morning...still morning.

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 June, 11:52
Good morning VK! Good morning Patriots!❤️

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
07 June, 11:24
Good Morning VK💐

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 June, 11:22
🙋‍♀️☀️
🙏Amen🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 June, 11:20
Thanks VK! I needed this today. It's been a rough day or two. Time to get back up on the horse.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
07 June, 11:19
Good Morning VK! This is such an inspiring video. I don’t know this woman, or her story, but I’m soooooo proud of her! And, it’s given me a boost, to not give up on my fitness/health journey. Thanks SO much for sharing!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
💖Good morning VK

I hope she was not a trafficking victim which might be the reason for her frail body. She is looking healthy and has made a comeback from something awful. Great job young lady!!!

07 June, 11:06

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 June, 11:01
Good morning VK,
Well, a vibe boost was needed today. I hear so many people today who are almost giving up, losing faith and wanting to let go of everything... even my best friends... Persevere and trust...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 June, 10:58
Good morning VK!
Good morning everybody!
#WorkInProgress
#NeverGiveUp
That’s how winning is done.
❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 11:17
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Do you actually know KungFu?>

07 June, 12:22
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Is that you? If so, you made a heck of a comeback!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 June, 10:49
GM Patriots & VK. Reminded me of this one lol

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 June, 11:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😁👍😂

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 June, 10:47
My middle daughter was an anorexic back in the late 90's. What hell we went through...but she overcame and is thriving with a 14 month old boy .This brings back that terrible time of just how strong we can be . Triumph over Adversity.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
07 June, 10:42
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.