Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 June, 12:20
The Quantum trolling is getting comical at this point :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 12:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 12:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
lol

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
God Bless You Kim. All my love and respect. 🙏❤️
12:41 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
07 June, 12:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thanks Jason.
Ditto :)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 12:51
God has got this on lock. I cannot wait, no matter what shall come of me, just save the rest I say, this place is fooked up and has twisted many good souls, and the bad ones are so very well known to God, no thing else matters, it will be in our lifetime that a new thing will be sprung, just gonna keep walking it out everlasting as I am, as You are, as Us All are. I talk too much prolly but its just to be who I am, I know how real you are and have never questioned it, plus its been a week, eh, my brain jumps around at times a bit, but str8 back to the battle in an instant always within this odd type of unwaivering peaceful strength, these are the times, some times indeed, all will see, all will go, I feel for those who have not yet faced the spiritual part, I pray it may be easier on them, but not if they would be less strong and now so many are here to help, when before it was just us and God straight af legit type of happenings in front of us all. Love em all so much. #GodWins