Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If I was any more alienated from the society I live in — I would count as a legit ET sighting.
09:12 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 June, 10:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agree. Feels like living-on-my-own nowadays.
And I can not stand much or long company.
Seems definitely my need for rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 June, 09:41
I think there are many of us who feel similarly. Social connections gone, family connections limited, income greatly reduced. So very challenging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
06 June, 09:25
My Life Right Now

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
06 June, 09:23
blessing in disguise more like it- does my head in being in around the public in public-feel the need to bring the dog😏

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 June, 09:19
Have you spent time in the U.S ? I know it is impractical but I was thinking how cool it would be to see that roadtrip thru your lens.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 June, 09:25
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Not that you would not feel alien here too but it would be a great diversion and capture. Maybe I just need to 🙄

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 June, 08:15
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
About 5 years in total.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 June, 09:17
Martin, I'd be in a van down by the river next to you.

You old Skool anons have helped so many of us...

I'm still waiting for my coffee table photo album.

Bless Up Sir, You deserve it.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 June, 09:17
😂 Sorry… I see the funny side of your wit.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
06 June, 09:13
sad but true

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
06 June, 09:13
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦