MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Do you think Rachel Chandler (human handler) will be exposed in Maxwell declass??? #wwg1wga #qsentme
08:36 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
18 February, 01:38
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Yes I do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
18 February, 01:37
Rachel, and then Ray and then there is Jordon Chandler, it seems they r mixed in some heavy stuff, but as for Aniston= He/she! So is the Rachel/Ray the same? JS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
18 February, 11:53
Could it ALSO be Rachael Chandler from FRIENDS !! Jen herself ???? Just a thought. There are more than one meaning sometimes !! We need to follow the road to both !!!

woke since911 @wokesince911
02 February, 08:58
Maxwell was declassed, all 600 plus pages are there for anyone to read as of Jan 27-29th.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
18 February, 02:34
In response woke since911 to his Publication
Yes but large portions of the documents were blacked out.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
02 February, 08:47
Yes, you?

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
02 February, 08:40
I sure the fuck hope so. Then name all the other child handlers☠️

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
02 February, 08:37
yup. heard she's been off the radar since the december

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
02 February, 08:38
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
she is the reason why i found out about the behind the curtain stuff... which led me to Q. so best of luck to her.