MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 06:17
THANK YOU GOD TRASH TOOK ITSELF OUT !!!!!!!!

This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 June, 08:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I don't like talking behind the back of anyone
It doesnt happen until this one and only post
I never mentioned it after my conversation with her. This seems important

People should push the report button

When I asked her why she talks to people that way ...telling them they aren't team players.
She said They were up VK's ... ya know
Then ..
She cussed me out and told me she would have VK set me straight.
Still waiting on VK to set me straight

Then she blocked me
I blocked her back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 08:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
WELL I HAVE ONLY CALLED HER OUT WHEN SHE ATTACKS OTHER AU PEOPLE OR WHEN SHE HAS COME BACK AT ME FOR CALLING HER OUT ABOUT IT !! YOU CAN PRAY FOR PEOPLE BUT .... SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW SHE HAS ACTED I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING UP FOR OTHERS MYSELF AND CALLING HER OUT SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOTICED DOING THIS TO OTHER AU PEOPLE AND I HAVE HAD IT WITH HER !!! WE HAVE SPENT TO MANY YEARS IN THIS WITH TRUMP AND Q TO LET HER RUIN OUR PAGES WITH HER BS THANK YOU DOUBLE EAGLE FOR THIS I APPRECIATE YOU EVERYDAY

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 June, 08:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I agree with every word you said
Sweet Heart
You are perfectly fine ...you are not the only one.
I'm here standing with you Mary
I took the same stand. a few weeks back
We did it Sweet Heart
It needed to be done
It's ok beauriful ... I am soo proud of You
Sooo proud
Gods got her ...

Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it