Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 11:31
Baby Season

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Babies are the reason we all agreed to come here at this time, the reason that God is giving us this chance to save ourselves.
It has never been about politics or money, it has always been about making things right with our ONE God.

Centuries over centuries we have tried to do this, but each time we gave in to the magick tricks of satan and allowed him to "make" us destroy ourselves!
This time is going to be different Lord.
Nana thinks we have finally learned our lesson and satan
WILL NOT prevent us from connecting to your consciousness together.
12:46 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 June, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen Nana 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 June, 04:55
amen!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 June, 04:22
Amen, Nana! 🙏✝️

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 June, 04:13
Always wanted to be a “baby nurse” when I a little girl, but decided against it bc I couldnt stand the thought of giving a baby a needle—WELL, imagine what I find out about all these needles decades later.. God knew to keep me far away, my soul knew what my conscious did not.

Babies— by Michael/Positive 48
OUR BABIES BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST 333
THE BABIES BELONG TO GOD 231
THE BABIES BELONG TO THE KING 235

ALL BABIES BELONG TO GOD 178
THE BABIES ARE GODS BABIES 178
GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE 178

ALL THE BABIES BELONG TO JESUS 260
THE KINDEST MAN IN THE ROOM 260
COMMUNICATING WITH ANGELS 260

BABIES BELONG TO JESUS CHRIST 279
(27 JFK 9 MOST HIGH)

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 June, 03:18
makes sense to me i have 4 kids 8 grandbabies and three of them live with me (with thier parents) right now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 04:30
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
That is like the best kind of double edge sword!😁
As much as you love them it is hard to have kids and grands move back in with you unless you have an extremely large house.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 June, 03:02
Hallelujah and Amen Nana!

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
06 June, 03:01

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 June, 02:23
AMEN, Nana!!
_Nothing_ is more precious than the babies, the children.

and Nothing will stop us this time, from dragging unspeakable evil into the Light -- where it canNot survive!

God is sOo going to win in the end!

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
06 June, 01:02
EXACTLY!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 June, 12:59
This! This! This! ♥️♥️♥️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 June, 12:55

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 June, 12:54
Amen sister! #GodWins

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 June, 12:51
Well said Nana - I am with you - we are all into this together IMHO - you start messing with the children it goes too far - people had no idea until recently - now a can of whoop-ass has been opened - God Bless

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 02:13
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You think is rough here you should see it in the astral!
Some powerful shit above most imaginations goes on there.