Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 June, 12:44
FakeMAGA and DS plant Lin Wood is going after General Flynn hard tonight; calling him a pedo, Satanist, evil, etc. It doesn't seem to be working out too well for him, though.

He's lost 251 subscribers in the last 3 hours.🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
06 June, 01:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Fuck Flynn, he's the ds shill do a deeper dig and stop being a sheep 🐑 Go back anread all Lins TG from today alone, Flynn is the black hat time will tell though justy opinion..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 01:41
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
Extra info: I've been monitoring Wood and exposing him since late January. I've seen the evil lies he posted today.

I've exposed him here on AU, even showing that he's included Kash Patel and Eric Trump in the group of "circus clowns". Anons seem to be the furthest behind in information in this regard.

Extra credit exercise and it's only 2 dots to connect.
Dot 1: the number one target of the Deep State was General Flynn.
Dot 2: the number one target of Lin Wood has been General Flynn.

See how easy that was?

Only people mentioned by PatriotPlusQ in this post can reply
06 June, 02:00
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
You are only 2 1/2 years behind knowing the truth about Lin Wood.
Maybe you're one of the fake Anons Q warned us about. I cannot conclude otherwise. The good news is that you have just qualified to be carpet-bombed with the truth.
It's late and I'm tired but I've got SO MUCH DIRT on Wood, I can delay my salvo for another day.😎