Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 June, 12:44
FakeMAGA and DS plant Lin Wood is going after General Flynn hard tonight; calling him a pedo, Satanist, evil, etc. It doesn't seem to be working out too well for him, though.

He's lost 251 subscribers in the last 3 hours.🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
06 June, 01:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Fuck Flynn, he's the ds shill do a deeper dig and stop being a sheep 🐑 Go back anread all Lins TG from today alone, Flynn is the black hat time will tell though justy opinion..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
You drank the Kool-Aid, alright. FUCK LIN WOOD.
Tell me something: could just ANYONE post a Q drop? Or would it more likely be that one of the "less than 10" posted Q drops? I would hope you would know that it would be one of the "less than 10" Q core team operators. I'll assume, at least for the moment, that you know at least that much.
4607: comm to Flynn (***)
4608: reply from Flynn
4609: https://twitter.com/Patrio...
(The account has been suspended but all of the replies are still there. One idiot stands alone among all of the patriots' replies.)
4610: Flynn had changed his Twitter header to God Bless America.
(refer back to 4608)
Flynn posted at least ONE Q drop. That would mean that he is one of the "less than 10" core Q team operators. By contrast, Wood admits he's not familiar with the Q drops and hasn't followed Q.
5 pics - all drops:
01:36 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
06 June, 02:11
NCSWIC NO ONE ESCAPES THIS FLYNN AND ALL THESE BITCH ASS PAY TRIOTS ARE GOIN DOWN TRUMP KNOWS THATS WHY HE ALSO ENDORSES OZ SATANIC ASS AND VERNONS RAPO ASS THERE ALL THE ENEMIES HE'S KEEPING CLOSE B4 THE HAMMER DROPS....

06 June, 02:17
As I said, you've totally drunk the Kool-Aid.

06 June, 02:05
🤡You drank the kool aid bitch now go sit your ass down flynns ds ass is goin down and all his shill ass minion sheep gtfoh

06 June, 02:18
When one is losing an argument, one resorts to name calling.