Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
😎A patriot is a patriot!

No matter what their level of the Great Awakening is!

WWG1WGA!!!

Have compassion for each other as all are shown.

Each person has bits and pieces of knowledge. Each individual is learning! Some learn faster than others, some slower. Some know more than others!

Help and constructively show them! Work together to Awaken them all!

All we need to do is Awaken!!!
06:07 PM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 June, 09:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Well said! Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 June, 09:09
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
🙂YW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 June, 06:52
fantastic post Kris

05 June, 08:53
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
🙂TY!!!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 June, 06:44
Exactamundo..... If a patriot makes a mistake or has a different view from you, so what?? We all wake up at different rates and experience different revelations depending on our outlook on life. I see this place as a haven and without the conflict I see on other socMed. I blocked people
months ago because of the Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin posts. Thats because its used for Child Trafficking Adrenachrome etc So is Cash but I believe Bitcoin was created for Dark Cabal use. I wont argue with anyone who believes otherwise but I personally dont want to read your Bitcoin Bullshit on my timeline, Best of luck with that, but I recognise you all as Patriots, Good people doing to do the best you can, and fortunately we all ened up here Together. Lets make the most of it and support each other. Where we go... you know the thing😁

05 June, 08:56
In response james wafer to his Publication
🙂Well said!!! However, I do know many who do bitcoin and I believe they are good people, I am not into bitcoin people trying to sell me anything!