Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
What's next? Every time something "isn't right", I wonder "is this a sign"? Hershey's kisses don't taste the same. Oreos are just not right. I'm ooking for the "good ole days(?)" knowing now that most of that was a lie. I'm skeptical of most everything and try to approach it with discrimination. Just now as I approached the computer, it asked me for my Microsoft password - yeah right! When I didn't answer, I was shown the black screen. Everything is hanging in the balance, and I can't comment. The "lovely" celebration of the queen......and my mind goes to Canada picnics with children. And I can't comment. I hear the scripted news as white noise in the background while I read updates on the movement. And I can't comment. I just rotate my head back and forth. I see little drops of possibilities and this resolving and I want to rejoice. But then we wait. Patience is indeed a virtue. This will be glorious - then I think of the Jim Jones-ed people and wonder......
03:41 PM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it