The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:07
My husband's work schedule is wonky right now, and it's thrown off my sense of what day it is. It's such an uncomfortable feeling, which shows me that even though I had thought I had broken through the matrix, I haven't. There are so many levels to it, and those levels may be unique to each person. We may have to break through bit by bit before it can truly dissolve. No wonder The Great Awakening is taking so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
05 June, 12:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Don’t worry my daughters sleep pattern is going to break the matrix alone 😵‍💫 The beauty of austism. I absolutely understand what you’re going through though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
I definitely believe autists can see and understand things we can't. They may be the ones to break down the matrix for us all.
12:39 PM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it