The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:07
My husband's work schedule is wonky right now, and it's thrown off my sense of what day it is. It's such an uncomfortable feeling, which shows me that even though I had thought I had broken through the matrix, I haven't. There are so many levels to it, and those levels may be unique to each person. We may have to break through bit by bit before it can truly dissolve. No wonder The Great Awakening is taking so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is so very hard to fluctuate between dimensions!
We can help each other thro it!

Q post 807
>>462038

We fill in the blanks.

He hears us.

We insert something here and show we understand how this works.

Whatever the board consensus is, it will be.
>>465258
You are learning our comms.
Q
10:30 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you, I know we will! That's what's so great about AU and The Great Awakening in general. Speaking of navigating timelines, I've had this other thing happening recently: Occassionally, I have been experiencing space expanding around me. It seems random and it's not scary or anything, but definitely interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 June, 11:55
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Maybe elaborate on what that fells like. Sometime I can just be sitting there and it feels like the air around me is phasing in and out or something.Sometimes when I wake up from lucid dreams or deep visions it feels like I am walking thro water for instance.
What does it feels like?