The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:07
My husband's work schedule is wonky right now, and it's thrown off my sense of what day it is. It's such an uncomfortable feeling, which shows me that even though I had thought I had broken through the matrix, I haven't. There are so many levels to it, and those levels may be unique to each person. We may have to break through bit by bit before it can truly dissolve. No wonder The Great Awakening is taking so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
i have always had issues with times, days and preset schedules. it is easier now that im retired as it doesnt matter. 😜 the ability to wake up and not care what day it is or worry you are missing something is 100% healthier and freeing. i love it. everyday is a gift and is filled with wonder. πŸ’
10:29 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Deplorable Ann @aburgher
05 June, 09:37
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
This is exactly what i am experiencing in my retirement! It’s absolutely freeing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:43
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Sooo looking forward to that! So wonderful for you!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 June, 11:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😍😍😍😍