Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 June, 09:30
If ya'll are running your posts through gematria before releasing them, then we are not doing this the same way, Faith and Trust is all i need, I know the message is on, God is Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 June, 09:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
thank you! its one thing to match character numbers its another to try and completely align with gematria.

good for drops and keys but to obsess it will cost you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 June, 09:40
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Faith and Trust in God over All of everything.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I am in the same boat (ark) as you on this.
Many times I feel compelled by what I feel is the holy spirit.
If I hesitate, the message is lost.
09:53 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 June, 12:49
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
same here happy Sunday with blessings and understanding to all . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
05 June, 12:47
if you want help for anchoring and inceeasing that connection of yours feel free to contact and much love

05 June, 09:54
Understood brother.