nasty 123 @Nasty1
Bill Gates is buying up farmland & yet is also creating Artificial meat companies and as he says here that he will make lots of money off of them.
You wait & see, He will end up shutting down the farms and force us to buy his chemical (which he also owns) packed Artificial Meat.
05:52 AM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 June, 12:54
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Solent Green is people!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 June, 12:53
HOKUS POKUS ala Gates.
... and here is our answer. LOL My favorite video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
05 June, 12:59
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
👊😎👍

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 June, 06:05
great money comes with a great fall of the soul? how does anyone become this evil? like the rothchilds and people in politics? just watching these demons do more evil because time is short is just incredible and so obvious?

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
05 June, 06:02
The exact moment Bill Gates decided he Hated the world and wanted to KILL Everyone https://youtu.be/sc2hQc23b...

nasty 123 @Nasty1
05 June, 06:07
In response Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA to his Publication
I love that clip😎👍, but i think he wanted to kill us all long before that though