Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 May, 12:02
Not Planet. Reflection on Firmament.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
28 May, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This can be created and recreated easily by taking video through a double glazed window, I've seen it so many times. Or sometimes the real sun is dim behind the clouds and a much brighter spot appears below it because clouds are made of just certain shape of ice crystals and they refract light making a bright spot that looks like the sun. But this kind of double sun only happens when there are clouds. To know the truth we need to konow where the video was taken and with what make of a mobile phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
Thank you for this common sense observation.
It means a lot to me (I was getting worried ) that this is a possibility and you've seen it "so many times."
11:51 AM - Jun 04, 2022
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aguaraguazu 777, click on at the bottom under it